Artist residencies at Košice: call for projectsPosté le 25/06/2012 par RC
Following a partnership agreement with the Gare Franche, K.A.I.R. is seeking applications from artists in the Marseille-Provence 2013 region who wish to take up residency in Košice between November 2012 and January 2013. Applications close on 15 July 2012.
The programme is seeking emerging artists who:
- Are willing to get involved in the local arts scene and complete a project inspired by the residency that will be presented in Košice,
- Will take up residency for 2-3 months,
- Speak English well enough to interact with local partners.
If successful, the applicant will be invited to take up residency. He or she will be given:
- Free accommodation in a fully furnished central city apartment,
- Access to a studio,
- An allowance of €500 per month,
- Reimbursement of material costs,
- A return ticket to Košice.
Application process and dates
Applications, preferably in English, must be received by 15 July 2012. They should include the following information:
- A CV,
- Covering letter (or project idea),
- Artistic portfolio including examples of completed projects.
Please send applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, or by post to the following address:
European Capital of Culture
Kasárne / Kulturpark
Successful applicants will be informed in August 2012.
For more information on the K.A.I.R., take a look at the call for projects (in French).